Thursday, October 19, 2017

NXT In 60 Seconds

You think the story's over, but it's ready to begin
Photo Credit: WWE.com
Sonya Deville, Ember Moon, Ruby Riot: spend the opening moments of their qualifying match all trying to roll each other up
Ember: LOL Sonya my dropkick will make you DDT Ruby!  Cover!
One, Then The Other: kickout
Sonya: goes to work on Ember's ribs and lands some gutwrench suplexes on her, then one on Ruby
Ruby: Counter argument: Deadly Nightshade! 

Ember: Springboard!
Sonya: SPEAR.
Ember: Now that you mention it, I think I'm bleeding inside my chest.
Sonya: Cover!
Ruby: Save!  Tope!
Sonya: Nah, forearm.
Ember: See your nah and raise you a single leg dropkick in the mouth.
Ruby: PLANCHOWWWWWWWWW MY ANKLE shit shit shit shit PELE YOUR FACE, EMBER! GAH FUCKDAMMMIT NOOOO
Sonya: I anklelock your injured ankle and heel hook it!  You're done for, Riot!  It's over!  It's all over!
Ruby: Nooo...no, I can make the ropes.  I can make the ropes!
Referee: You sure can but for unexplained reasons there are no disqualifications or countouts here!
Ruby: ...shit
Sonya: HAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSS!  Back to center!  You go tap now — what is that shadow looming over my peripheral
Ember: Sonya Deville, you have just been Eclipsed.  And Ruby, you have just been pinned.
Referee: Winner!
Sonya: grimaces on the floor
Ruby: holds her ankle while several refs check on her
Ember: Feels like Houston was special to me in a past life.  Wouldn't mind that feeling again.

Percy Watson: Look at this footage from Earlier This Week at the Performance Center!  The Undisputed Era's all buddy-buddy with Roderick Strong!
Nigel McGuiness: Yes, Percy, but he didn't seem to buy what they were selling... look at him return a shirt to... what's-his-face, that one guy.
Mauro Ranallo: Why'd he get to walk away from doing that, though?
All: ...

Master Regal: I'd just like to announce that with regards to the fatal four-way to fill the vacant NXT Women's World Championship in Houston, I...
Billie Kay: ...am giving me the final spot in the match hahahahahaYAY!
Master Regal: I am giving you...an opportunity at the final spot in the match; next week, there'll be a qualifying battle royale, and the winner of that regardless of if it's you or not will indeed have the final spot in the fatal four way match come Takeover: Houston.
BK: ...UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
Peyton Royce: How COULD you?

Raul Mendoza: Maybe this'll be my breakout win this week.
Incendiary: NO MAN IS EVER TRULY GOOD!  NO MAN IS EVER TRULY E VIL!
Aleister Black: slowly comes to the ring and somersaults into it and into his trademark sit since Phil Brooks no longer belongs to this timeline
Raul: Fuck,
Velveteen Dream: Did someone say the magic word?  hops on the apron and puts on Black's vest Looks better on me anyhow.  heads up the ramp
Raul's Brain: We will never get a better chance than this.
Other Part Of Raul's Brain: We could die.
Raul's Brain: We could also lioh, look, he''s doing it already!
Other Part: sighs deeply
Raul: jumps Black from behind This is our chance!  Tornillo!  Springboard senton bomb!
Aleister: ...kick.  out.
Other Part: I'm going to save us some time and dial 911 now.
Aleister: strike party, basement knee trembler, quebrada Good night, sir.  BLACK MASS
Referee: Winner!
Voiceover: This is Raul's Brain on spin kicks.  Any questions?
Raul: silent
VD: seethes and leaves
Aleister: looks in his direction momentarily after he leaves, then refocuses

Drew McIntyre: A lot's happened since I won this belt.  It fulfills a dream, even if it means I miss my wife, but like everyone in my family knows, even my dad, I've never had another job besides this.  This had to work.  And when it didn't, I worked my ass off to make it happen again.  Now I'm #11 in a proud history, and alongside being proud to hold it, I want to inspire all walks of life.
Zerlina Vega: Beat it, Blondie.  Drew, may I call you Drew, a moment?
DMC: Oh, please, sit down.
Zerlina: You got a second chance.  I'm giving Andrade one, and there's no threat to your reign bigger than he is.  So why are you avoiding him?
DMC: As I said on my own Day One Ish — anyone, anytime, anywhere.  Petition Regal, if you'd like.
Zerlina: You're the one with the pull, you do it.
DMC: Nice drive on your part.  I'm more than willing to discuss this again if Andrade would like to speak for himself.
Zerlina: leaves
DMC: Well, that was a bit odd.

Kassius Ohno: I wonder if I'll win more than the Kings this year.
Cezar Bononi: Look at my flawless dropkick!
KO1.0: One dropkick ain't going to beat all these big boots and this basement enzui Rolling Elbow, buddy
Referee: Winner!
KO1.0: Definitely going to win more than the Kings this year.

Some Guy: Wait for the moment the big guy tags out and then swarm them.
Not ReDragon: do so
Adam Cole, BAY BAY: Tag me!  Tag me!  I also want to punch the Purge: Full Sail in the mouth does so and does so Now work over his arms, lacke... uh, friends!
Not ReDragon: go to work on E.Y.s' arm, knock Alexander Wolfe off the apron
E.Y.: I can tag!
Kyle O'Reilly: picks the leg Nope.
E.Y.: kicks him away I can still tag!
Bobby Fish: off of his own tag NOPE.
E.Y.: kicks HIM away I CAN TAG!
Killian Dain: You sure can.
the Undisputed Era: MERDE.
KD: squashes Fish, hits a combination fallaway slam and samoan drop
ACBB: Dear God in Heaven, what the hell is that thing OH CRAP IT JUST ATE MY BACKUP
E.Y.: blocks an escape route, smiling
Alexander Wolfe: blocks another escape route, also smiling
Adam Cole: Dear God in heaven, mighty be thy name is that how it goes I have no idea SAVE ME JESUS FOR THE LOVE OF YOU, SAVE ME
SAnitY: hoist up Cole
the Authors of Pain: come back off the side of the milk carton towards the men who took their belts
Adam Cole: He bought it!  SUCKER!  No refunds force majuere read the back of your ticket!
Wolfe: goes SPLAT
E.Y.: goes SPLAT
KD: goes SPLAT via the Last Chapter
AW and EY: go SPLAT via Super Collider
the Undisputed Era: watch the carnage from the ramp Welp, this can't be good.
the Authors of Pain: hold up their old belts
Paul Ellering: The once and future kings!
Credits: roll